This is the career move you’ve been waiting for…
Klomp’s Landscaping Inc has been creating outdoor living spaces that enhance the lives of our clients since 1989 and we’ve been building great careers along the way! We’re growing each year and are looking for some new people to help take our company to the next level.
Why work with us?
- Commitment to Quality– we build it right or not at all. We believe that good work speaks for itself and won’t cut corners
- Commitment to our Staff– we have staff members that have been working with us for over 30 years! We offer some great training opportunities because we recognize that professional and personal growth is important. We also offer a competitive benefit package to all staff after their first year with us.
- Commitment to Work/Life Balance– Our team puts in a full week and we recognize that everyone needs down time. We are closed every Sunday, all Statutory Holidays and work minimal Saturdays.
We are currently looking for amazing people like you to work with us as a:
- Landscape Maintenance Foreman
- Hard & Softscape Landscape Laborers
- Landscape Designer
What we need from you:
- Ability to get to and from our Office in St Marys
- A clean driver’s abstract
- Willingness to learn, grow and excel in your field
- Seek ways to continuously improve our operations
- A commitment to safety
- Good communication skills
- A sense of fun!
Sound like the place for you? Here’s how to apply:
E-MAIL your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank everyone for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please. We are committed to inclusive employment practices.